Approx. Rs 4 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Piece|
|Usage||Clinical, Laboratory, Hospital|
|siliconised needle facilitates||Butterflies are colour coded|
|Thin wall needle||Sterile, individually packed in Blister pack.|
|Short beveled siliconised needle facilitates atraumatic cannulation||Thin wall needle provides better flow rate per gauge|
Sizes NG-18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25FEATURES
Scalp Vein Set
- Short beveled siliconised needle facilitates atraumatic cannulation.
- Thin wall needle provides better flow rate per gauge.
- Butterfly shaped wings facilitates easy handling and attachment with the skin.
- Butterflies are colour coded for instant identification of needle size.
- The proximal end of the set is provided with flexible female luer fitting.
- Butterfly connected to soft non-toxic, nonirritant tube which does not kink or coil.
- Sterile, individually packed in Blister pack.
Additional Information:Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,OtherPort of Dispatch: By Sea-Navasheva Mumbai,By Air-IGI Airport,New DelhiProduction Capacity: 1 Crore PieceDelivery Time: 7-15 DAYSPackaging Details: Vacuum Sealed Sterile Pouches Packed in Corrugated Boxes